Looking to Buy C45 Carbon Steel Plates? Largest Suppliers & Manufacturers of C45 Steel Plates in India! Call Us for Best Prices
C45 is an unalloyed heat treatable steel (C45, EN 10083-2, Material Number 1.0503) – Metline is a professional metal service center and stockholder of C45 grade carbon steel plates in India, with annual sales volume of over 10,000 tons. Our products are supplied to all major industrial customers in India and worldwide in thickness range of 6mm to 150mm. C45 steel plates are an unalloyed medium carbon steel, which is also a general carbon engineering steel. C45 steel plates are equivalent to EN8 steel plates and are widely used for general engineering purposes. C45 carbon steel plates are supplied with EN 10204 3.1 mill certificate, please request when placing any orders.
C45 grade steel is a medium carbon steel offering moderate tensile strengths. C45 carbon steel plates are most commonly supplied in an untreated or normalized condition and is available in several variations which offer slight modifications of chemical composition.
Typical Chemical & Mechanical Properties of C45 Carbon Steel Plates %
|C45 Round Bar Steel Chemical Composition Properties|
- Tensile Strength – 580-1050 N/mm2
- Yield Strength – 310-565 N/mm2
- Hardness – 172-242 (HB)
Why Choose Metline as a Source for C45 Carbon Steel Plates?
- Largest Stockholder – We are C45 steel stockholders and suppliers, delivering to the whole of the world.
- Best Quality – C45 plates supplied by Metline are of highest quality standards, with 100% guarantee
- Condition – We offer unused prime quality plates only to our customers.
- Certification – All our C45 plate products are supplied with certification as EN 10204 3.1. We can also allow third party or customer quality team inspection for our goods before dispatch.
- Cut to Size Profiles – We stock C45 steel plates in standard mill sizes, but we can offer cut size plates on request from our customers.
There are no reviews yet.