An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, Metline Industries (Steel Plates, Sheets and Coil Division) is a leading stockholder, supplier and exporter of BA Finish Stainless Steel Coils, with or without PVC coating. BA Finish stainless steel coils are cut to your specifications and supplied with complete set of mill test reports. Custom length and width up to 1500 mm can be made available. All stainless steel BA finish coils can be cut to size with the help of our extensive expertise in processing steel coil products.
Prices for BA Finish Coils Starting at Rs. 275/kg, Call or Email Us for Discounted Prices
Our Product Range in Bright Annealed, BA Finish PVC Coated Stainless Steel Coils
- Stainless Steel 201 BA Finish Coils
- Bright Annealed, BA Finish PVC Coated Stainless Steel Coils
- Stainless Steel 304 BA Finish Coils
- Stainless Steel 316 BA Finish Coils
- BA Finish 304 Stainless Steel Coils, with 60 Micron PVC or 100 Micron PVC
- BA Finish 201 Stainless Steel Sheets, with 60 Micron PVC or 100 Micron PVC
- BA Finish 316 Stainless Steel Sheets, with 60 Micron PVC or 100 Micron PVC
- Stainless Steel BA Finish Sheets, with PVC Coating
- BA Finish 430 Stainless Steel Coils, with Interleaving Paper
Brand: Indian Origin, European Origin, Japanese Origin, US Origin, Korea Origin, Thailand Origin, Taiwan Origin
Manufacturer: POSCO, Aperam, Jindal Stainless, DKC Korea, Thyssenkrup, Baosteel, TISCO, SAIL, VDM, Nippon Metal
Size Range: 0.4 to 3.0 mm in width of 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm
ASTM A240: Standard Specification for Chromium and Chromium-Nickel Stainless Steel Plate, Sheet, and Strip for Pressure Vessels and for General Applications
The ASTM A240 specification covers chromium, chromium-nickel, and chromium-manganese-nickel stainless steel plate, sheet, and strip for pressure vessels and for general applications. The steel shall conform to the requirements as to chemical composition specified. The material shall conform to the mechanical properties specified.
There are no reviews yet.