Nickel Alloy 200/201 Plates Suppliers – We Sell Quality Alloy 200/201 Plates Products at Best Prices!
- UNS N02201 or W.Nr. 2.4061 & 2.4068, Nickel 201 is has almost identical chemical composition as Nickel 200 except the lower-carbon content.
- UNS N02200 & W.Nr. 2.4060 & 2.4066, Nickel 200 is solid solution strengthened and commercially pure wrought nickel.
- Nickel 200 and Nickel 201 are commercially pure nickel grades (minimum 99%) with good mechanical properties and excellent corrosion resistance
- Nickel 200 and Nickel 201 offer typical tensile strength of 462 MPa, yield strength of 148 MPa and elongation of 47%
- Both grades offer outstanding corrosion resistance to caustic soda and other alkalis.
- Nickel 201 has many similar properties to Nickel 200. Nickel 200 is limited to service at temperatures below 315℃, because at higher temperatures it suffers from graphitization. Nickel 201 (low-carbon variant) should be used for applications involving temperatures above 315°C(600°F).
Specialist Suppliers of Alloy 200/201 or Nickel 200/201 Plates – Metline is a leading global distributor and supplier Nickel Alloy 200/201 plates. We are a leading metal service center in India, and can offer Nickel 201 plates & cut to size plates in a wide range of dimensions and sizes. All our products are supplied with Mill Test Reports, as per EN 10204 3.1, with complete traceability. We specialize in the supply of cut to size Alloy 200/201 plates and Nickel 200/201 plates in thickness upto 50mm.
Other Available Shapes in Nickel Alloy 200/201 Grade
Sheets, Coils, Strips, Pipes,, Blocks, Round Bars, Flat Bars, Rods, Wire
Custom Forgings, Flat Bars & Plates Available on Demand
We specialize in the manufacturing of custom size Alloy 200/201 forgings, circles and flat bars. In-house machine and weld facilities help insure that the most common items will be in stock. Items not in stock can be fabricated in a short period of time either in-house or through our extensive, approved subcontractor and supplier network.